Information we may collect
GL Hearn may ask you to provide certain information when you use the Website. The information collected may include:
- name and job title;
- postal/e-mail address;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
GL Hearn may:
- send information to you which it thinks may be of interest to you.
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications.
- provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about its customers, but GL Hearn will not provide them with information which can be used to identify any individual customer.
- pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with GL Hearn ' contractual obligations.
- use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer or mobile devices by websites that you visit. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, improve the user experience as well as provide information to the owners of the site.
Other uses of cookies (where you have consented to such use):
- to allow you to carry information across pages of our Website and avoid having to re-enter information;
- within registration to allow you to access stored information;
- to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our Website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly;
- speed up searches; and/or
- within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|We embed videos from our official YouTube channel and have made every effort to use YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
To find out more visit: YouTube’s embedding videos information page
| Google policies and principles|
||This cookie is used to identify you to twitter, if you do not have a twitter account or never accessed the twitter.com website directly then twitter will assign you a unique code to track your visit to the Twitter feed. Twitter has the ability to track surfing habits (on Tweet button enabled websites) of users that have no Twitter account and have never visited a Twitter website before. When using the same browser to create an account at Twitter afterward this collected data of the past can theoretically be linked to the freshly created profile. This cookie will expire in two years’ after creation.
We may use Adobe Flash Player to display video or image content. It may not possible to block or restrict flash cookies using your browser settings. However information on how to control flash player privacy and security settings is available from the Adobe website at: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them visit www.AboutCookies.org. To find out how to disable/enable cookies in general, you may also click on the “Manage Cookies” section of the Interactive Advertising Bureau UK website on the following link http://www.allaboutcookies.org
The GL Hearn website also links through to a number of other third party sites who may also set cookies if you click through to them. GL Hearn does not control the content or dissemination of these cookies and you should check the third party websites for more information about these. Accordingly, GL Hearn cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously not objected to GL Hearn using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to GL Hearn.
By using the Website and not advising GL Hearn to the contrary, you agree to GL Hearn using the data in the way set out in these terms and conditions. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that GL Hearn holds about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the GL Hearn at the address below.
If you believe that any information GL Hearn holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the address below. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible. GL Hearn strives to protect the security of information which you provide to GL Hearn, and will use up-to-date measures to provide such security.
GL Hearn Limited
280 High Holborn