The Government remains committed to the 'plan-led' system for development which is informed by a robust evidence base and upfront consultation.
GL Hearn guides clients through this complex process by identifying the appropriate time to become involved, developing a strategic case to suit long and short-term development requirements. This includes making representations at the appropriate time within the plan-making process to promote and protect development interests and, if appropriate, presenting evidence at Development Plan public examinations.
We also undertake a range of studies for local authorities and advise on the formulation of their policies within Local Development Frameworks.
Our services include:
- Development Plan Monitoring;
- Planning and Development Appraisals;
- Development Plan Representations;
- Appearance at Examinations and Inquiries;
- Local & Sub-Regional Spatial Planning;
- Research and Evidence-based Studies.