We have updated this privacy notice following the introduction of new legislation earlier this year (GDPR) and take seriously our obligation to handle any personal data in accordance with those regulations.
- Who we are?
- Whose data do we process?
- As a Data Controller
- As a Data Processor
- Where we might capture Personal Data?
- Why do we process Personal Data?
- What data do we process>
- Running our Company
- Employee and recruitment data
- Marketing information
- To fulfil our legal requirements
- Special categories of data
- Where do we process the data?
- How long do we keep the data for?
- Who will we share data with?
- Personal Data processed by 3rd parties
- Credit Checks and Security Vetting
- Changes to Business Organisation
- Access to personal information
- Complaints or queries
- Your rights
- Disclosure of personal information
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
2. Whose data do we process
3. Where we might capture Personal Data?
4. Why do we process Personal Data?
5. What data do we process?
6. Where do we process the data?
7. How long do we keep the data for?
8. Who will we share data with?
9. Personal Data processed by 3rd parties
11. Changes to Business Organisation
12. Access to personal information
13. Complaints or queries
15. Disclosure of personal information
16. Changes to this Privacy Notice